The Internets are full of good stuff today.
- so-foolishly-shy reblogged this from bildungsroman
- so-foolishly-shy likes this
- selloutsamizdat reblogged this from bildungsroman
- rthr likes this
- engineeringdreams likes this
- timefighter reblogged this from bildungsroman
- timefighter likes this
- lastchatwithphontaine likes this
- screen--agers likes this
- bildungsroman posted this
About A Sellout's Samizdat
My journalism career sucked, and that ship's headed for the deep anyway, so I sold out. My corporate job is a joke by comparison, but it's fun in many ways to be a drone to capitalism. Here's my story of what it's like to be a sellout - published in modern-day Soviet samizdat style. If my boss knew, I'd get sent to Siberia. And while I'm at it, why not poke fun at the dumb behavior of my former tribe?
Ask me anything How Did You Sell Out With Style?